It is one of the most asked questions nowadays that what are some healthy breakfast recipes. Breakfast is the source of energy. Having a delicious breakfast will make you feel healthy all day.
The most important thing is that the morning is the most critical time to absorb nutrition, so learn these breakfast recipes that are easy and nutritious! Whether it is a student or office worker, here are some good breakfast recipes that are easy to prepare and time saving:
1. Tomato and Ham Omelet Recipes
3 eggs, half a tomato, ¼ onion, 1 slice of ham, a little salt, a little pepper
1. Break the eggs into the bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes, onions and ham into diced.
3. Take out the pan, heat it, and pour a little oil, and sauté the onions over medium heat.
4. Add diced tomatoes, diced ham and continue to sauté.
5. Pour the egg liquid. When the egg liquid is about to solidify, roll up the egg cake and fry it into golden brown and take it out.
2. Baked cheese bread recipes
2 toast slices, 2 egg yolks, 100 grams cream cheese, and 20 grams powdered sugar
1. Cut the toast, place it on the baking tray, heat the oven at 180 degrees, and preheat at 100 degrees.
2. Heat the cream cheese in water and stir smoothly.
3. Add powdered sugar and egg yolk and mix well.
4. Coat with cheese mayonnaise.
5. Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
3. Tomato and egg noodles recipes
Noodles, tomatoes, eggs, green onions, salt, ginger
1. Wash and slice two tomatoes, break up two eggs, add salt to the egg liquid, and chop a ginger.
2. Put oil in the pot, pour the egg liquid into the fried egg flower after the oil is hot, and serve.
3. Separately put oil, heat the chopped green onion and ginger, pour the tomatoes into the pan to fry.
4. Add water to taste for 5 minutes, pour it into a bowl, season with salt.
5. Put another pot of water and boil the noodles. After the noodles are ready, place them in a bowl of tomato soup and sprinkle with cilantro.
4. Fresh milk pancakes recipes
A: 75 grams of low-gluten flour, 12 grams of fine sugar, 1 whole egg, 180 grams of milk, 20 grams of cream, and 10 grams of mirin
B: 1 can of canned peaches, a little powdered sugar
1. Sift the low-gluten flour first and melt the cream for use.
2. Mix all materials A into batter and let them stand for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the pan, coat it with a thin layer of oil, heat it over low heat, pour the batter into a round cake shape, and fry until the edges appear golden yellow. When eating, slice the peach, wrap it in a pancake and fold it in half, then sprinkle some powdered sugar on the outside.
4. Egg yolk cream sauce can also be wrapped in the pancake, making it smoother.
5. Spanish quiche recipes
5 eggs, 50 g onions, 1 potato, 50 g diced ham, 200 g white sauce, 1 tsp. black pepper salt
White sauce ingredients: 50 grams of cream, 50 grams of flour, 100 grams of fresh cream
1. Melt the cream in a pan over low heat, then sprinkle with flour and stir-fry evenly. Pour in the fresh cream and mix to form white sauce, set aside.
2. Cut onion and potato into small cubes, fry them in a pan with a little cream until half-cooked, and then add diced ham and mix well, then turn off the flame and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs, add white sauce, and black pepper salt and mix well. Pour into a frying pan, cover with a lid, dry on medium-low heat until the egg liquid on the surface solidifies, then turn it over carefully, and bake until both sides are evenly colored to start the pan and cut into pieces to serve.
6. Rice omelet recipes
2 eggs, half a bowl of leftover rice, a little white sugar
1. Break eggs into a bowl, add sugar and mix well.
2. Pour the rice into the egg liquid.
3. Stir the rice egg liquid.
4. Brush the pan with a thin layer of oil, pour half of the rice and egg liquid, and spread the bottom of the pan.
5. Cook until it appears golden brown.
7. Milk Fruit Oatmeal recipes
Oatmeal, bananas, apples, fresh milk, raisins and almonds
1. Brew oatmeal with half a cup of hot water.
2. Peel and slice bananas and dice apples.
3. Add fresh milk to the oatmeal and mix well, then add bananas, apples and sprinkle with raisins.
8. Avocado Tomato Cheese Bread recipe
2 slices of bread, 1 tomato, 1 avocado, proper cheese, salt, black pepper, 1.5 tablespoons of salted butter.
1. Slice tomatoes.
2. Slice avocado.
3. Spread a layer of butter on the non-stick pan, heat it over medium heat, add the bread, just fry until the bottom is golden.
4. When making a sandwich, just fry the golden side facing inwards and spread the cheese.
5. Spread tomato slices.
6. Spread avocado, and finally sprinkle with salt and black pepper, then cover with a layer of cheese and another slice of fried bread.
7. Add butter to the pan, heat over medium-low heat, put the whole sandwich in it, turn it over, fry until both sides are golden and the cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
9. Egg Salad Sandwich recipe
8 eggs, yogurt 2/3 cups, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon dill, an appropriate amount of sea salt, an appropriate amount of black pepper, 2 slices of bread, 2 cups of arugula (or salad dish) , 2 tomatoes (sliced), 1 avocado (sliced).
1. Eggs are cooked, and poured into a large bowl with Greek Yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, black pepper and salt.
2. Mix the ingredients to make an egg salad.
3. Spread an appropriate amount of arugula, tomato, avocado and egg salad on a slice of bread, and cover with another slice of bread. (If you want it to taste more fragrant, the bread slices can be pre-baked or fried).
10. Garlic Bread recipe
200 g unsalted butter, 45 g garlic, 3 g salt, 2 g granulated sugar, 6 g minced basil, 3 slices French bread.
1. After unsalted butter is softened at room temperature, add garlic paste, salt, granulated sugar and chopped basil to make garlic sauce.
2. Take a slice of French and national bread, smear the garlic sauce on the top, and place in a baking dish.
3. Put in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes at a temperature of 210°C until the surface is golden.
11. Potato cake recipe
300 grams of potatoes, 300 grams of water, 200 grams of flour, 3 grams of salt.
1. Peel the potatoes and put them directly into the water to prevent the potatoes from discoloring.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of curry powder, and 3 grams of salt to the potato shreds.
3. Add flour and mix into a uniform paste, add some chives and mix well.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of oil to the hot pot, spread in an appropriate amount of batter and shake well. Heat on medium heat for 3 minutes.
5. Turnover and continue to heat for 3 minutes, the potato cakes are golden and cooked.
12. French Toast recipe
4 slices of white toast, proper amount of jam, 2 eggs, 125 ml fresh milk
1. After the eggs are broken up, mix with fresh milk to make fresh milk egg liquid for use.
2. After toasting, toast evenly spread jam, 2 pieces are stacked and bonded, cut into triangles, put in fresh milk egg liquid and wrap it.
3. Add an appropriate amount of olive oil to the pan and heat it over medium heat. Turn to low heat, remove the toast from the fresh milk and put it in the pot, fry and color.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or with honey.